Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Writing Assignment - 6 word stories and 55 word stories

So I have be lagging on posting this. Our writing assignment for October was the 6 word story and the 55 word story. I wrote a bunch of the 6 word stories as I found them quite amusing. And I love coming up with the 55 word story but was able to only come up with one of them this time. Enjoy!

Wanted him. Got him. Hated him.

Wanted him. Got him. Devoured him.

God is dead. No one noticed.

God is crying. Do we care?

Saw him on the street.
Wanted to get to know him, his lips.
His eyes were beautiful, thoughtful.
Especially when unblinking, staring into nothing.
Got him in bed, knew it would not work.
Had to end it.
Not the way he would have wanted it to.
Who cares what he wanted.
I get what I want.

No comments: