Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crazy Poem from Six Years Ago

Since I haven't posted anything in so long I thought about putting something up that wrote sometime ago. About six years ago I wrote this poem in an airport. All I wanted to was to check my email but this was before the time I traveled with my laptop so I had to listen to a 20 minutes sales pitch from the Intel people about the new "centrino chip" to use their computer. The things I do to keep in touch with friends. Enjoy!

Dallas is hot
Phoenix was hotter
Dallas is boring
Phoenix, I was more entertained
Will I ever get on my plane?
Should I be happy
That I got this far
Since Phoenix wasn't going to let me on?
Will I ever go home
To my real bed
Not in a large King size Hotel bed?
In a hotel bed by myself
All alone, in a King size bed
Can you tell that I am bored
In the Dallas/Fortworth airport?

No comments: